Ads by Nuffnang

The parallel world...

Wow… Finally I have my own Blogspot’s account…!! Due to some technical problem, I decided to export my previous blog to this whole new community… Lots of things I must learn, on how to manage my blog and anything related to this account… And thanks to mierachumel for her help, giving advice and idea about this Blogspot things…

Previously I was known as PanoramaDunia but now I change my name to RonaRealiti… What a name…!? I really want to use that PanoramaDunia but this guy from Indon I think, already use it on its Blogspot’s account, keeps telling the community about hotels and his favorite places in Indonesia… Shoot…!!

That’s all for now… Hope guys out there could give me some supports or maybe criticize on my post… Thanks a lot…!!

0 bual bicara terhangat...!!: